On April 1, friends and families of Zion Lutheran Church & School came together for fun, fellowship and to raise funds for our school. A big thank you to all the many people that made our annual auction possible. Enjoy this year’s auction video – a beautiful display of the beautiful days we get to enjoy with our students, your children, at ZLS. #blessed #LuthEd #ZionSchoolBelleville
We are giving you a sneak peak at this year’s TEACHER TIME – check out all the cool things your kiddos could do with our fabulous staff!
Come prepared Saturday to get in a bidding war for that one-of-a-kind opportunity with a teacher(s). Memories that will last a lifetime for your children!
CHECK OUT THIS YEAR’S ITEMS HERE and come April 1st ready to bid on your favorite items and take home great things for the whole family, all while benefiting Zion Lutheran School.
The 30th Annual Zion School Dinner Auction is less than a month away, and things are getting exciting!!
Two things to watch for this week:
1) STARTER BASKETS – We will have tables set up at both entrances with Basket ideas. If you’ve been trying to come up with a way to donate, here’s your chance. Grab one of the Starter Basket Ideas, mark your name down, go shopping and then bring the finished basket to the school office!! It’s that easy!
2) 50/50 TUITION RAFFLE – Tickets for the 50/50 Tuition Credit Raffle will go on sale Friday!! The cost is $25.00 per chance. The number of tickets sold will determine the tuition credit the winner will receive(Not to exceed $3650). Check out the table Friday for more info!!
Other ways to help:
1) Bring in items or money for your Classroom Baskets!! Parents and teachers are working hard to make these a SUCCESS!
2) Bring in BOOZE. That’s right. We need alcohol for our SUITCASE of adult beverages that you’ll have a chance to win the night of the Auction!
3) Do you like to bake? Consider an item to donate for the Sweet Shoppe. We’ve had everything from chocolate chip cookies to Chevy’s salsa and chips. That’s right! You don’t even have to bake! Just pick up your favorite dessert! How easy could that be?
4) BUY AN AD!!! This is 100% profit for our school!! There are 4 different sizes to choose from. This is a great way to thank a teacher or tell your kids how proud you are of them!!
5) BUY YOUR TICKETS!!!!
Tickets are now on sale by visiting the link below:
2017 Zion Dinner Auction
Saturday, April 1, 2017
Regency Conference Center
Doors Open: 5 p.m.
Program Starts: 6 p.m.
Menu: Tossed Salad, Chicken Fettuccini, Roasted Pork Loin, Green Beans Regency, Roasted Garlic Cream Cheese Whipped Potatoes. (Gluten Free and Vegetarian options are also available.)
Check out some photos from the 29th Annual Dinner Auction, held Saturday, April 2, 2016 at the Regency Conference Center in O’Fallon, IL.
Grow Where You Have Been Planted
Five graduating students gave a testimony of how going to Zion Lutheran School affected their life. Their stories are about of faith, family and a strong foundation. Listen to their heartwarming stories.
Check out the full list here and come April 2nd ready to bid on your favorite items and take home great things for the whole family, all while benefiting Zion Lutheran School.