Growing in Faith
We have opportunities every day to grow in our faith at Zion Lutheran School. The church and school staff together are united in love and care for each and every student. And with Christ at the center of everything we do, we are fortunate to proclaim His love daily. Here are a few ways we are doing that:
- Praying as a whole student body each morning during announcements.
- Saying our pledge to the Christian faith after the Pledge of Allegiance
- Classroom prayers before snack, lunch and before we leave campus each day.
- Opportunities to share prayer requests within classrooms and amongst staff
- Weekly all-staff devotional time to grow in faith together as a faculty
- Prayer partners for all staff members that meet weekly
- Learning of the Lutheran and Christian faith through daily religion time in all classrooms, preschool – 8th grade
- Choir and band performances where we can sing God’s praises
We strive to help students develop critical minds and a life-long love of learning that guides choices and can transform lives.
Our focus on individual students strengths ignites curiosity, creativity, grit and resilience in our students.
We are committed to each and every child growing their faith and love of God, and our students emerge ready to serve and succeed with Christ as their compass.